Custodial services include:
· routine cleaning of all College buildings-see information about the green products we use and service frequency schedules for each type of space
· trash and recyclable removal from buildings
· managing campus waste and recycling efforts
· care for all wood, tile and concrete flooring
· clean and repair carpets and rugs
· salt for steps and sidewalks in the winter
· snow removal from entries of buildings and houses
· managing pest control service
· clean windows as needed
Cardboard/Pressed-Board (new): Flatten boxes and set by recycling bins to be picked up by Custodial Services.
Individuals are responsible for emptying their own desk-size recycling containers. Custodial Services will empty hallway recycling containers. If you have any questions, please contact the Maintenance and Custodial Office at x4578.
Paper Products: Pending
To Request Services:
· Emergency Service - call x4578, the Campus Services office, during office hours. After hours service please call 770-3721.
· Special cleaning services required due to vandalism are charged to responsible individuals through the appropriate College office.
· Post event cleaning will be charged to the hosting department.