The Maintenance Office provides repair and maintenance services to all College buildings and utility distribution to the campus, and manages all contract maintenance and utility improvement activities.
Call x4578-Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Building maintenance
· Air conditioning
· Electrical service
· Heating and Ventilation
· Food service equipment
· Keys, locks, hardware
· Painting and finishing
· Roofing and water proofing
· Stores: parts, tools, supplies
· Windows, glass, blinds
· Central heating and cooling
· Temperature/climate control
· Electric power
· Natural gas
· Sanitary and storm sewers
· Environmental health & safety
· Moving, furniture and equipment
To Request Services:
· Emergency repairs and services - call the Facilities Office at x4578 during office hours, or Security at 570-6699, after hours.
· Routine repairs and services- complete a Work Order and send it to the Facilities Office in the Business office.
The following priorities assure that needs are addressed in an order that will serve the best interests of the College, its faculty, staff, and students:
· Safety and Health: Urgent needs to protect personal well-being and property.
· Breakdowns: Utility or equipment failures, and facilities damage.
· Planned Maintenance: Scheduled repairs and replacements.
· Routine Maintenance: Repairing minor defects.
· Projects: Planned activities to replace or improve existing facilities and equipment.
Fiscal Responsibility of Maintenance Costs.
· The Facilities Office typically does not charge departments or individuals for building maintenance and utility services.
· Non-maintenance services requiring the labor of Facilities including Custodial Office employees or contractors are charged to the requesting department. These include:
o moving furniture, equipment or deliveries;
o discretionary building and furnishings improvements;
o Special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events.
o Campus resources including equipment and ancillary supplies.
· Special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events are scheduled through the Conference Services office, x4557, and are billed to departmental accounts.
· Special repair services required due to vandalism are charged to responsible individuals through the appropriate College office.