The Maintenance Office provides repair and maintenance services to all College buildings and utility distribution to the campus, and manages all contract maintenance and utility improvement activities.
Call x4578-Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Building maintenance
· Air conditioning
· Electrical service
· Heating and Ventilation
· Food service equipment
· Keys, locks, hardware
· Painting and finishing
· Roofing and water proofing
· Stores: parts, tools, supplies
· Windows, glass, blinds
· Central heating and cooling
· Temperature/climate control
· Electric power
· Natural gas
· Sanitary and storm sewers
· Environmental health & safety
· Moving, furniture and equipment
To Request Services:
· Emergency repairs and services - call the Facilities Office at x4578 during office hours, or Security at 570-6699, after hours.
· Routine repairs and services- complete a School Dude Ticket.
Assure needs are addressed in an order that best serve the interests of the College, faculty, staff, and students:
· Safety and Health: Urgent needs to protect personal well-being and property.
· Breakdowns: Utility or equipment failures, and facilities damage.
· Planned Maintenance: Scheduled repairs and replacements.
· Routine Maintenance: Repairing minor defects.
· Projects: Planned activities to replace or improve existing facilities and equipment.
Fiscal Responsibility of Maintenance Costs.
· The Facilities Office typically does not charge departments or individuals for building maintenance and utility services.
· Non-maintenance services requiring the labor of Facilities including Custodial Office employees or contractors are charged to the requesting department. These include:
o moving furniture, equipment or deliveries;
o discretionary building and furnishings improvements;
o Special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events.
o Campus resources including equipment and ancillary supplies.
· Special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events are scheduled through the Conference Services office, x4557, and are billed to departmental accounts.
· Special repair services required due to vandalism are charged to responsible individuals through the appropriate College office.