Faculty and Staff Directory Profiles
|Thursday:||9a – 3:30p
Adult Basic/Secondary Education and Displaced Homemaker Program which includes:
Basic literacy skills for non-reader
Adult Basic Education (math, reading, writing)
Adult Secondary Education
English classes for English Language Learners
Computer and Keyboarding Skills
Advanced Academics for College Preparation (math, writing)
Job/Career Readiness Skills (resume writing, interview techniques, job etiquette)
1. Director of Adult Learning Center: Fulfill State and Federal guidelines for Adult Education and Family Literacy Grant and the Displaced Homemaker Programs Grant.
2. Instructor for Adult Education and Displaced Homemaker students.
3. State TABE Trainer: Train ND Adult Educators on how to properly give and interpret results for the assessment - Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
4. Conference Planner for NDALL 2007-2009
5. Webmaster for Adult Learning Center and ND Lifelong Learning Resource Center