Microsoft Lync Voice and Video
Microsoft Lync replaces Office Communicator and includes several services in addition to instant messaging.
Get real-time presence information-including photos, availability status, and location-and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively.
- Make voice calls through your computer to other Lync users in your organization
- Get a single work number to make and receive calls to any phone number.
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards.
- Let customers participate in your Lync conference calls even if they are not Office 365 customers.
- Lync 2010 Voice and Video Quick Ref Card
- Lync 2010 Instant Messaging and Presence Quick Ref Card
- Lync 2010 Sharing and Collaboration Quick Ref Card
- Lync 2010 Conferencing Quick Ref Card
- View videos from Microsoft on how to use Lync
All mail is now accessible via the web at portal.microsoftonline.com.