721 East Highland Drive Suite D, Williston ND 58801
The Williston State College Foundation is an acceptance facility for passport applications; our office is located in the DMV office at 721 E Highland Drive Suite D, Williston, ND 58801
Applications will be accepted:
Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm; Fridays-8am-2pm
Fees for passports:
· Fee for passports book is $110 for adults and $80 for children age 15 and under.
· Fee for passport card is $30 for adults and $15 for children age 15 and under.
Note: Passport cards are only good for travel by land or sea to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean.
Each passport application must have a separate check made out to the U.S. Dept. of State for the passport fee.
· There is also an execution fee of $25 for each application processed for books and cards.
The execution fee is payable to the Williston State college Foundation and must be paid separately from the passport fee. This fee can be paid by credit card or cash. If there is more than one person in your party applying for a passport at the same time, this fee may be combined with one payment.
In order for us to accept a passport application, YOU MUST:
· Fill out the application only. DO NOT SIGN!
· Submit proof of US citizenship i.e. Certified copy of Birth Certificate, expired passport book, card, or Naturalization papers.
· Submit one passport photo
o Photos must meet guidelines that regulate size and background color.
o 2X2 photos on a plain white background.
· Each applicant must be present at time of application (including minors)
· Present identification with picture and date of birth (driver's license, military ID, previous passport, etc.) Second form of ID required if you present a driver's license that is not from ND.
· If applicant is a minor (15 years of age or younger) both parents must be present to sign for the application
o If one parent is unable to be present, they must submit a notarized "Statement of Consent or Special Circumstances" ( Form DS-3053)
For additional information regarding passports, contact the National Passport Information Center at 877-487-2778 or visit their website at www.travel.state.gov