Share This

Transferring from WSC

Williston State College Transcript Legend


Students who plan ahead, ask questions, and use pathways created by transfer and/or articulation agreements experience the most successful transfer experience.
If you're currently enrolled at WSC, discuss your plans with your advisor or speak with the Records Office.

Call or visit your intended transfer institution. Ask them to send you  the following materials and information: (this information may be available on their website as well).

  • College catalog
  • Transfer brochure
  • Information on  admissions criteria and on materials required for admission (e.g., portfolio, transcripts, test scores). Note that some majors have limited enrollments or their own special requirements such as a higher grade point average. 
  • Information on financial aid (how to apply and by what date).

After reviewing these materials, make an appointment to talk with an advisor/counselor in the transfer institution or program. Be sure to ask about course transfer and admission criteria.
If you're not currently enrolled in a college or university, you might begin by meeting with an admission officer or transfer specialist from your intended transfer institution

TIPS FOR TRANSFER : This guide gives useful tips and information about transferring.  

HOW TO REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FROM WSC : Williston State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official  transcript ordering online.  This students allows students to order official transcripts securely via the web.  The cost is $7.25 per transcript.        

REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT