- Williston State College Home
- Current Students
- Academic Records
- Withdraw/Drop Information
- Withdrawing to Zero Credits
Withdrawing to Zero Credits
WITHDRAW TO ZERO CREDITS
If you are considering Withdrawing to Zero Credits, you are encouraged to contact an advisor prior to completing the withdrawal. An advisor can assist you in determining if withdrawing is appropriate for you, or if there are other options to remain enrolled in all or some of your classes.
Don't forget, look at all options available to you before you "Withdraw to Zero Credits."
Complete the steps below to Withdraw to Zero Credits:
- Review the dates and deadlines for the last day to withdraw from all coursework.
- Submit the Withdrawal to Zero Credits Form
Your withdrawal form will be process through the appropriate offices. You will receive notification from our Student Accounts Office should you have a remaining balance due following your withdrawal from all courses.