MAY 12-14 Book Buyback in the Teton Room 9am - 3pm
MAY 12 - Financial Aid charging for Distance Ed Students
MAY 12 - Financial Aid charging for On-campus Students
JUNE 4 - Last day to charge to Financial Aid
JUNE 4 - Last day to return books
AUG 1 - Financial Aid charging for Distance Ed Students
AUG 21 - Financial Aid charging for On-campus Students
SEPT 4 - Last day to charge to Financial Aid
SEPT 4 - Last day to return books
Bookstore Return Policy for Online Students
* A copy of the original receipt is required to return all items.
* We charge $25.00 Restocking fee for all returned books if course is not dropped.
* Textbooks must be in the same condition as when purchased for a refund.
* New books with highlighting, writing, or bent pages may not be returned.
* Shrink-wrapped books that are opened may not be returned.
* No exceptions will be made.
All efforts are made to ensure that prices listed are accurate at the time of inquiry or reservation but prices are subject to change as new shipments arrive. The price of the book at the time of the reservation is processed will be what the retail price is. Shipping and taxes may vary depending on the item.
As a result of student requests, textbook ISBNs are now included with the book information and the Bookstore website. PLEASE NOTE: Textbook information listed (and therefore ISBNs) is subject to change as they are chosen by faculty and department staff. ISBNs may reflect package pricing instead of an individual title. WSC Bookstore is not responsible for incorrect or changed information and it not liable for books purchased in error.