- Williston State College Home
- Current Students
- Distance Learning
- Moodle Login and Tutorial Videos
Moodle Login and Tutorial Videos
New User/First Time Login
- Your Username and Password are the same as your Campus Connection username and password.
- Please make sure you are using the correct login credentials.
- Go to the following link: http://www.willistonstate.edu/Classes/Online-Campus.html or conversely go to http://lms.ndus.edu
Using correct information but still having problems?
- Login credentials are case sensitive.
- Cookies must be enabled for you to login successfully.
- If you experience any trouble logging into Moodle, please contact the NDUS Help Desk at either 866.457.6387 or http://helpdesk.ndus.edu.
Use the links below to view Moodle Tutorials.
Video #1 - Technology Requirements
Video #2 - How to log into Moodle
Video #3 - How to update your profile
Video #4 - How to access your courses
Video #5 - Important course materials
Video #6 - Blocks on the left
Video #7 - Blocks on the right
Video #8 - Assignment Dropboxes
Video #9 - Forums
Video #10 - Quizzes/Tests/Exams
Video #11 - Tegrity
Video #12 - Contacting your instructor about course issues
Video #13 - Contacting the learning Management Specialist for Moodle issues
Video #14 - Contacting the NDUS Help Desk for login issues