WSC Student ID
The WSC Student ID Card is your official college identification card to be used for campus services such as dining, bookstore purchases, library services, and more. Use of the card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions distributed upon issuance.
What services can I access with my WSC Student ID Card?
• Meal plan contract services at the Teton Grill
• Library services (the WSC Student ID Card is your library card)
• Ability to use financial aid or third-party charging for purchases made at the WSC Bookstore
• Admission to WSC activities such as athletic or student life events
• Use of Williston Area Recreation Center
• Add dollars to WSC Student ID Cards for WSC Bookstore or Teton Grill purchases
• Discounts from local businesses
Who is eligible to get a WSC Student ID Card?
• Currently enrolled students taking WSC classes for credit (excludes auditing and Continuing Education classes)
• Current WSC employees
How and where do I get a WSC Student ID Card?
• Get your WSC Student ID Card in the Enrollment Services Office during regular office hours.
• Distance students may request a mailed ID. To do so, please complete the Distance WSC Student ID request form.
• No charge for the first WSC Student ID Card
• WSC students and employees must present:
◦ Photographic proof of identification (e.g., current driver's license or passport)
◦ Proof of their NDUS EMPLID number
Do I need to get a new card every semester/year?
• If a WSC student has a break in study, they will qualify for a new card at no cost.
I lost my WSC Student ID Card. Now what?
• Report your lost card to Enrollment Services Office. Get a replacement card at the Enrollment Services Office.
• The replacement fee is $25.
Contact Enrollment Services Office with any questions about WSC Student ID Cards.