- Williston State College Home
- Current Students
- Student & Resident Life
- Student Conduct & Policies
- Student Awareness Education
Student Awareness Education
|Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO
Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO is a brief self-assessment that will provide you with accurate and detailed information about:
· Your individual drinking pattern
· Your risk patterns
· Your aspirations and goals
· Helpful WSC and community resources
This program was purchased for the exclusive use of, and tailored to, the Williston State College community.
To access: WSC's Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO
|Sexual Violence Prevention
WSC believes that it is the responsibility of all students, faculty and staff to be a well-informed, active participant in building and supporting a safe campus environment. This program serves to promote this endeavor. Upon program completion, you should be able to:
· Identify characteristics of healthy/unhealthy relationships
· Define "consent"
· Identify different forms of sexual violence
· Learn strategies for identifying/interrupting sexual violence
· Learn strategies for helping victims of sexual violence
To access: Sexual Violence Prevention Program
Disclaimer:These are not official Williston State College web sites. Although descriptive and statistical information about the College has been provided by Williston State College, the Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO and the Sexual Violence Prevention programs are owned, operated, and maintained by the San Diego State University Research Foundation. If you have questions about the program's use at Williston State College, please contact WSC Student Affairs at email@example.com.