- Williston State College Home
- Current Students
- Student & Resident Life
- Student Conduct & Policies
- eCHECKUP TO GO
eCHECKUP to go
The Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO is a brief self-assessment that will provide you with accurate and detailed information about:
- Your personal risk patterns
- Your individual level of alcohol tolerance
- Your unique family risk factors
- Harm reduction strategies
- Helpful resources at Williston State College and in our community
This unique program was purchased for the exclusive use of, and tailored to, the Williston State College community. If you are not a member of the Williston State College community, please do not proceed on this site.
Click here to access WSC's Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO
Disclaimer:This is not an official Williston State College web site. Although descriptive and statistical information about Williston State College has been provided by Williston State College officials, the Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO program is owned, operated, and maintained by the San Diego State University Research Foundation. If you have questions about the program's use at Williston State College, please contact Wanda Meyer (email@example.com).