- Williston State College Home
- Current Students
- Student & Resident Life
- Student Health Insurance
Student Health Insurance
Student Blue is the health insurance plan for students attending institutions in the North Dakota University System (NDUS). NDUS and Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota worked together to build a plan that fits the lifestyle and budget of college students.
StudentBlueND.com has all the details.
Here are some highlights:
- Affordable coverage starts at $62.50 a month for one student
- Single, Single Plus Dependent, Two-Party Adult and Family coverage available
- Coverage available for domestic partners under Two-Party or Family coverage, same or opposite gender+
- Year-round coverage, including breaks, from a trusted health insurance provider
- Contraceptive services and routine physicals covered at 100%*
- Flu shots and most other immunizations covered at 100%*
- Coverage for intercollegiate sports injuries
- Only a $25 copay for office visits
- Only a $10 copay for generic prescription drugs
- Free access to Healthy Blue, an online wellness tool you can find at HealthyBlueND.com
Already on your parents' insurance?
Give your parents a heads-up about Student Blue. Tell them to visit StudentBlueND.com to view exactly what's included.
Domestic Students - Enroll Online
If you're ready now, enroll today at StudentBlueND.com. NDUS students must be enrolled in 7 or more credits to be eligible for Student Blue coverage.
International students are automatically enrolled in Student Blue unless they provide evidence of health insurance coverage through another source.
*100% of the allowed charge with BCBS participating providers
+Domestic partners are defined as another adult you've lived with continuously for the past year and with whom you share living expenses. They can be the same or opposite gender but not related by blood.