We are excited to have you start your advanced education pathway with Williston State College.
Get started here by completing the following steps:
- Apply for Admissions
* When filling out the application make sure to mark that you are a non- degree seeking student.
- Pay the $35 application fee.
- If you are interested in taking an English or Math course we will need copies of your ACT/SAT PLAN or COMPASS scores.
- Complete the Course Enrollment Form.
*Contact your high school counselor, Kari Rustand, or Brittney O'Neill for form.
For Student taking WSC courses on the WSC campus
5. Provide a copy of your Immunization Records (Check with your HS to see if they have them on file and can give you a copy.)
If you have any questions regarding admissions or course enrollments please contact
Kari Rustand 701-774-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brittney O'Neill 701-774-4202 Brittney.email@example.com, fax 701-774-4211