We are excited to have you start your advanced education pathway with Williston State College.
Get started here by completing the following steps:
- Apply for Admissions
* When filling out the application make sure to mark that you are a non-degree seeking student.
- Pay the $35 application fee.
- If you are interested in taking an English or Math course we will need copies of your ACT/SAT PLAN or COMPASS scores.
- Complete the Course Enrollment Form and return it to WSC.
*For the form, contact your high school counselor or Kimberli Wray, or Brittney O'Neill.
For Student taking WSC courses on the WSC campus
5. Provide a copy of your Immunization Records (Check with your HS to see if they have them on file and can give you a copy.)
If you have any questions regarding admissions or course enrollments please contact
Brittney O'Neill 701-774-4202 Brittney.email@example.com, fax 701-774-4211
or Kimberli Wray 701-774-4500 Kimberli.firstname.lastname@example.org