- Williston State College Home
- Future Students
- Financing Your Education
- Financial Aid
- List of Scholarships
- Teton Promise
- Teton Promise Terms and Conditions
Teton Promise Terms and Conditions
Failure to meet any of the terms and conditions listed below will result in ineligibility for this scholarship.
1. Must be a graduate of the class of 2014 in one of the following counties Williams (ND), Mckenzie (ND), Mountrail (ND), Burke (ND), Divide (ND), or Richland (MT).
2. Must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or better.
Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions listed below will result in loss of scholarship.
3. Must enroll by August 15, 2014.
4. Must remain enrolled and successfully complete a minimum of 15 credits with no transcripted grades of an "F" or "U" each semester, beginning in the Fall 2014 semester.
5. Must enroll in first level Math and English course (based on applicants test scores) for the Fall 2014 semester. If applicant has already successfully completed Math 103 and English 110 upon entry into the Fall 2014 enrollment, than no further action is needed.
6. Must stay in progress until Math 103 and English 110 are completed with a 2.0 GPA or better.
7. Must maintain continued enrollment, in consecutive semesters, at WSC.
8. Must maintain a 2.0 institutional WSC GPA.
Once deemed ineligible for any reason, a student cannot requalify for this scholarship at any time.
Teton Promise can be awarded up to four times, once per semester at the beginning of each semester - Fall 2014 ($600), Spring 2015 ($500), Fall 2015 ($750), and Spring 2016 ($1500).