Living on campus provides a unique opportunity to meet people and make friends. Williston State College provides a home-away-from-home for approximately 250 students. Each residence hall is equipped with cable TV, internet, and laundry facilities. Limited family style housing is also available.
Fall 2017 Housing Applications - OPEN NOW!
TO APPLY FOR HOUSING ONLINE
1. Log into CAMPUS CONNECTION
2. Select SELF SERVICE
3. Select ON-CAMPUS HOUSING
4. To work with the housing application and select CONTINUE
5. Select WSC
6. To apply for housing online: Select APPLY ONLINE
7. Follow on-screen prompts
Summer 2017 Housing Applications
1. Print & complete the 2017 Summer Housing Application.
2. Scan and email completed application to email@example.com
3. OR Fax to 701-774-4211
4. OR drop off at Frontier Hall, 1410 University Ave., Williston, ND 58801
Questions? Contact: Director for Residence Life at 701.774.4528 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All residence halls are close to classroom buildings, the library, the Teton Grill and other campus resources.
Outside residence hall doors are locked 24 hours a day. Residence hall students are issued an outside door key for their hall only. All visitors must be accompanied by a hall resident.
Director for Residence Life