Students may self-register for classes or attend a registration day.
Prior to registration, a student must apply for admission. If a student does not have a completed admission file on a registration day, a student will not be able to successfully enroll into courses. To determine remaining admission file requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.774.4210.
2016-2017 Fall Registration Days:
Wednesday, April 20th 1PM-4PM
Wednesday, May 4th 1PM-4PM
Thursday, June 16th 10AM-1PM
Wednesday, July 13th 10AM-1PM
Friday, August 12th 1PM-4PM
To sign up for a registration day, please complete one of the following:
- Click here to sign up for a registration day online.
- Email Enrollment Services at email@example.com.
- Call Enrollment Services at 701.774.4210.
Students are encouraged to register for classes as early as possible, to ensure availability of classes.
1. You will first need to claim your Campus Connection account. Click the CampusConnection link, you will find instructions on how to claim your account. If you have questions or have trouble with your new user ID and password, please contact the help desk toll free at 866-457-6387. You may also retrieve your user ID by clicking here.
2. After claiming your Campus Connection account, you will want to ensure a completed admission file. In the "Student Center" portion of your Campus Connection, there will be a "to-do" list on the right-hand side of the screen. If that section of your screen reads "No To-Do's", then you are eligible to enroll. If there are to-do's listed, please complete those items as soon as possible. With questions, contact Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Ensure no holds on your account. Please note, if you have an Admission File HOLD, you'll need to submit missing documents to complete your file before you will be able to enroll in classes. For questions about your admission file, please refer to your CampusConnection Checklist. You may access your Checklist by logging into CampusConnection, emailing email@example.com or calling 701 774-4210. If you have a Business Office HOLD, you may email Cassea Wiley with questions or call 701 774-4299 to make arrangements for payment. If you have an advisor HOLD, You must meet with your faculty advisor before you can register for classes. Meeting with your advisor is important, as he or she will assist you in selecting required and appropriate courses required. After you meet with your advisor, your CampusConnection account will be made active and you will be able to register online via CampusConnection.
4. Once you have completed the application process, claimed your account, all holds are removed and spoke to an advisor concerning course scheduling, you are ready to register by logging into CampusConnection. Use the Student Registration Guide to guide you through course enrollment. Campus Connection is now available through the following mobile link https://m.cnd.nuds.edu.
If you have questions about registration, please feel free to e-mail Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.