Fall 2020 Williams County Scholarship applicants will be notified of their award status when the application for admission and application fee arereceived and processed on or prior to the established deadlines stated below.
WILLIAMS COUNTY GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Failure to meet any of the terms or conditions listed below will result in ineligibility for and or loss of this scholarship.
The Fall 2020 WCG Scholarship will cover tuition and fees up to 16 credit hours per semester for four consecutive semesters (excluding summer) for eligible Williams County high school graduates and GEDs earned in Williams County. The 2020 WCG Scholarship is available to all qualified graduates regardless of year.
ELIGIBILITY and PRIORITY DEADLINES
- A graduate of an accredited Williams County high school (or GEDs earned in Williams County by students who have not previously earned a high school diploma or GED)
- Verification of graduation will be required in the form of an official transcript or GED diploma
- Submitted Fall 2020 WSC Application for Admission
- A completed FAFSA application. This scholarship will cover all remaining tuition and fees after Federal Pell and state grants have been applied to a student's account.
- Graduates must enroll as degree-seeking students starting Fall 2020
- Eligible candidates may only apply once
- Official date of eligibility will be determined by the date of application for admission and application fee, whichever is later
- Enrolled as a full-time WSC student starting Fall 2020 (scholarship funds 12 to 16 credit hours per semester)
- Enrolled for up to four consecutive semesters (Fall 2020 to Spring 2022), excluding summer
- Maintain good academic standing defined as a 2.0 term GPA or higher at end of semester
Scholarship recipients must maintain the listed requirements to maintain scholarship eligibility.
ELIGIBLE WILLIAMS COUNTY HIGH SCHOOLS
|Del Easton High School
||Trinity Christian High School
|Grenora High School
||Williston High School
|Ray High School
||Trenton High School (Eight Mile High School)
|Tioga High School
Homeschool must be registered with the appropriate school district superintendent office in applicable county.
- Additional scholarships may be used in conjunction with the WCG Scholarship.
- Scholarships for the freshman class and future freshman classes will continue as long as funding is available.
- The scholarship is well positioned and will continue as long as funds are available.
- The WSC Foundation reserves the right to revoke scholarships if recipient(s) fail to satisfy requirements.
- Williams County Graduate Scholarships are only valid for the actual amount of tuition and fees charged to a student account. Scholarships are non-refundable and have no cash value.